Our 2-day courses come full of information but also with plenty of time for practical application. This tailored course will involve a case study, giving delegates the opportunity of putting everything they have learnt into practice.
This 2-day course is highly interactive and practical, bringing alive the meaning of the various terms, tools and techniques used in Finance.
Content for the 2-day course can include some or all of the following, depending on your needs.
• Understanding Financial accounts (P&L statements and Balance sheet) and what they mean
• Interpretation of the various accounts and what they show
• Working Capital Management
• Using Financial Ratios
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Managing Accruals
• Financial Appraisal projects
• Different types of costs and controlling costs
• Finance and Decision-making
Here are just some of the things our customers have had to say about the 2-day programme.
Hard to make a finance course fun or interesting but this was achieved. Learnt so much and made everything a lot clearer. The exercises made the content more understandable. Was fun and interactive and incredibly valuable - Marcus T (Brewery)
Excellent trainer, very approachable - Sarah M (FTSE 100 Company)
Best training so far. Excellent mix of activities, great passion and pitched at the perfect level for all - Katie C (Graduate Training at FTSE 100)